Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Unfaithful Wife


This is a must read erotic tale of an unfaithful wife that just can't get enough! Sample here: 

She came up to me and stood in between my legs, forcing my knees apart
as I sat on her bed. I looked up into her sexy blue eyes and she 
stared down at me with a lustful look that made my body tingle. 

"Well, what have we here?" she said playfully, as she reached down and
stroked my cock though my pants. 

Lisa then leaned in and put her mouth by my ear. I could feel her warm
breath on my skin and I could smell her faint intoxicating scent as she 
whispered to me. 

"I really want to suck your cock." 

I closed my eyes as Lisa peeled of my shirt and pushed me back onto the
bed. She then climbed onto me, straddling my hips and placing her 
hands on either side of my head. Her hair was hanging down into my 
face as she lowered her lips to mine for the very first time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment